Meal 5:30pm/Large Group 6:30pm/Open Share 7:30pm/Coffee Café 8:30pm
If you have any questions please contact:
903-930-5112 Winnie, Ministry Leader
903-930-8498 Mike, co-leader
Email Us Confidentially at email@example.com
What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, 12-step recovery program celebrating recovery through our Higher Power, Jesus Christ.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to encourage men and women to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives as we work along the road of recovery. We open the door by sharing our experience, strength, and hope with one another. By working the steps and applying their biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually and eventually become free from our hurts, habits, and hangups. This freedom creates peace, joy, healthy personal relationships, and – most importantly – a strong, intimate relationship with our loving and forgiving Higher Power, Jesus.
Regardless of what your personal or family problem is, the steps to recovery are always the same. Each of us needs repentance, forgiveness, and grace in order to begin living our lives in a healthier way.
There are only two things needed for someone to start recovery: a desire to stop living in the past, and a desire to start living in the truth. Our focus is on spiritual progress, not perfection. As we work through the Christ-based 12 steps, we learn how we can become the man or woman God created us to be.
Celebrate Recovery IS:
• An anonymous, confidential, safe place to share your experience, strength, and hope with others who are struggling with the same issues.
• A leader who has gone through a similar hurt, habit, or hang-up facilitates the group as it focuses on a particular step each week.
• A tried-and-true plan of recovery for whatever struggle you are facing.
• An attitude of gratitude.
• An opportunity to share what Jesus Christ has done in your life.
• A place to be who you are and celebrate God’s Love for you!
Celebrate Recovery is NOT:
• A place to judge others.
• A place to “fix” others.
• A place to engage in gossip.
• A place to feel shame or have secrets.
• A place to meet dating partners
- Chemical Dependency
- Dealing with Divorce & Separation
- Eating Disorders
- Love & Relationship Addiction
We meet every Thursday 5:30 Click here for directions.
CR is being held in the youth center Please follow the signs. Everyone is welcome. You may stay for all or part of the evening. We provide childcare for children age 10 and below.
|5:30pm||Dinner & Fellowship|
|6:30pm||Large Group (Worship & Speaker)|
* Gender specific small groups for men and women allow discussion of our hurts, habits, and hang-ups, in a confidential, free-sharing atmosphere.
Whatever season of life you find yourselves in…we have Sunday morning small group that is designed for you. Each group features people just like you making an effort to connect and grow in their relationship with God.
We have two groups that meet at 9:30 in room 203 and 204. If you have kids, they will be well taken care of while you meet with others.
This fun-loving bunch meets at 9:30 in room 201 for fellowship and discussion.
We have three groups of mixed adults – two meet early at 8:00 in room 101 and 201, and another meeting at 9:30 in room 202.
Meeting at 11:00 in room 203, this group features those with kids who have “left the nest.” You’ll enjoy these people who are enjoying this season of life.
If you are single or would rather meet with men only, this group meets at 11:00 in room 201.
If bonding is in your blood, this group is very welcoming and loving. These ladies meet in room 101 at 11:00.
Parents of Teens
This time of life is challenging indeed! Others just like you meet together in room 204 at 9:30.
If you’re looking for friendship and support in a safe atmosphere that encourages your growth – come give a group the opportunity to include you