The Bible is clear about giving…
God gives us what we have and desires for us to give some of it back to Him. When we give generously, He forever rewards us for it.
“So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver” (2 Corinthians 9:7)
“but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.” (Matthew 6:20)
Your financial gifts to Cypress Valley Bible Church will have an eternal impact upon others, as those gifts will be used to reach people with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ.
Please refer to the list below and designate where you would like your gift to go. If no designation is specified donations will go to Cypress Valley Bible Church’s General Fund.
- General Fund
- Building Projects
- Where Needed Most
Sign up for automatic funds transfer
If you would like to have your donations automatically drafted from your account either monthly or semi-monthly, please fill out the following Automatic Funds Transfer Authorization Form, attach a voided check, and mail it to the church office or place it in a giving box in the church auditorium.
Cypress Valley Bible Church
P.O. Box 458
Marshall, TX 75671
This is the best option for giving to the church because there is no cost or effort for you and the church once the simple authorization is set up.
Text Giving Guide
- Text the amount you would like to give to the church’s designated number 903.274.4866
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund) • If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.