Based on the current guidelines from state and local officials, we’ve resumed morning services and most of our adult small groups. To help ensure your safety, we have developed the guidlines listed below.
If you are in the at-risk population or are not yet comfortable in attending, please continue to watch the messages online until you are.
GUIDELINES FOR SUNDAY MORNING
- Children sit with their parents and keep near them at all times. Tot Town, Kidz Church, and Student Life are not available at this time but hope to reopen soon.
- Practice social distancing, including no handshakes or hugs.
- Masks will be available, or you may bring your own. They are not required, but please respect those who do (or do not) wear them.
- Greeters will open the entrance doors for you.
- Coffee will be served in the children’s welcome center.
- In the auditorium, every other row of chairs has been removed. Your family (or those you came with) should sit together, but please leave two chairs empty between your family and the family next to you.
- If the auditorium is “full,” people will be directed to Kidz City where they can watch the service on the big screen.
- As you leave, please do not congregate in the foyer. You are welcome to visit with others in the parking lot or children’s welcome center.
- Each venue will be sanitized before each service.