Every Sunday Morning
Doors open at 9:15 (6th-12th Grade)
Student LIFE on Sundays will include:
- Doors open at (9:15)
- Free time to hang out and play
- Large group game time and/or praise and worship
- A lesson from God’s word to help your teen face this stage of life
- Small group discussions with an adult leader whose role is to help your teen grow in his or her relationship with God
- Leave as a group (10:45) for “Big Church” (11:00-12:00)
Wednesday Nights (September-April)
5:30-7:30 for 6th-12th Grade
Going Deeper is a Bible Study/Discipleship Program for Student Life attenders. Your teen will learn more about this at Student Life on Sundays.
The time your teen spends at church is not a fraction of the time you spend with them at home. As a parent, you will have the greatest impact on your child. It is our desire to partner with you to help your teen grow in their relationship with God. We provide parent resources such as Parent Cues for each series, handouts for students to take home, and activities for you to try at home with your teen to reinforce what they are learning at Student LIFE.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or if you have suggestions on how we can better serve your family.
Rorie Patton, Director of Student Ministries