Based on the current guidelines from state and local officials, we’ve resumed morning services and our adult small groups. To help ensure your safety, we have developed the guidelines listed below.
If you are in the at-risk population or are not yet comfortable in attending, please continue to watch the messages online until you are.
GUIDELINES FOR SUNDAY MORNING
- Practice social distancing, including no handshakes or hugs.
- Masks will be available, or you may bring your own. They are not required, but please respect those who do (or do not) wear them.
- Greeters will open the entrance doors for you.
- Your family (or those you came with) should sit together, but please leave two chairs empty between your family and those next to you.
- As you leave, please do not congregate in the foyer. You are welcome to visit with others in the parking lot.
- The auditorium will be sanitized in between services.